Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I got Fapped!

Just a short note to let you know that Wildblue has cut my highspeed access temporarily for exceeding my bandwidth. Grrrrrrrrrrr! I actually didn't exceed it, I used over 80% of it, which means they cut my speed back to dial-up speed before I DO exceed it. But they didn't cut my payments, of course. If the damn fire department sent out the crew every time they saw smoke, they'd be crashing a lot of barbeques. But try telling that to Wildblue, it doesn't go over so well. So anyway, it may be a couple of days before I get the rest of this kit uploaded but I promise to catch up as soon as I'm able to do so. If it isn't one thing, it's another ::sigh::

I promise to fill you in on the whole story as soon as I can. Everyone who is only a phone call away has already heard it (some of them several times) and are now screening their calls. I'm not sure why. They must all have the same person bugging them, but whoever it is hasn't called me yet.

Anyway, will be back soon. If Wildblue deems it appropriate.

Hugs!
Kitty

0 comments: