Saturday, March 1, 2008

I'm so excited.....



...I've worked on this for several days now and I finally had to stop. I just kept thinking of more and more things to add, and before I know it the damn thing was almost 90 MBs...yeesh!




This isn't my favorite kit that I've done, I guess because the colors I picked didn't look as great later as they did when I started working with them. Anyway, I hope someone likes this one and can put it to use.




Kit includes:


26 Papers


Adobe Hut and Wall


2 Clay Pots


5 Bows


5 Brads


5 Doilies


3 Doodads


1 Flower


8 Hat pins


5 Paper clips


5 Photo Prongs


5 Ribbons


5 Rivets


7 Tags


4 "Tin Cup" Bead Strands


1 unthreaded Bead Strand


2 Lace Ribbon Overlays


6 Large Frames




I think that about covers it! As always, please leave a comment if you snag! Feedback helps me know when you like it and when you don't, so that I can do better on the next kit!


Hugs!
Kitty



7 comments:

jules said...

Love the papers! Thank you!

Nancy said...

Thanks so much Kitty, I am on Gabee's Head and Body Shop Group with you!! I really appreciate you sharing your work, and where to find other talented artists.
Have a super week!!
Sending Love,
Nancy Lynn
Nutermoder
Lady Hawk
Ladywhoopster

kitty said...

hi kitty
my name is kitty too and i love the kit...the colors are nice and soft and i am so very grateful that you used rapishard for this....i am one person that absolutely hates 4shared because only one person can download from there at a time (if i want a file and someone is already downloading it anywhere in the world i have to wait) with rapidshare there is no waiting at all....=

thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Anonymous said...

how lovely....oh my you have worked hard! thanks soooo very much for your kindness
-sheryl

Glenda said...

Thank you for sharing this great kit. It is beautiful.