Monday, February 25, 2008

A New Home

I haven't opened PSP in months, maybe even a year or longer. Somehow I've lost the inspiration for creating, as I'm sure happens to everyone on ocassion. I'm hoping that moving my blog here will help me get back into the habit of posting, and eventually, creating. I've always used the excuse that I'm too busy, but in reality, that just doesn't fly. I have plenty of time to read, watch TV, play games online, shop, hit the tanning bed, etc. etc. But all those things like housework and laundry? I'm too busy! LOL


Somehow I've lumped PSP into the same category as work, and I really need to get out of that habit. I'm not sure why I've done so, because I've always enjoyed playing, but sometimes I just need a kick in the ass to get started. I know that once I open PSP, I'll be there for hours. And once again laundry will be piled to the ceiling and we'll have to kick shoes and toys out of the way just to walk to the kitchen. I don't see anything wrong with that, but for some reason it pushes hubby's Bitch Button


Anyway, here's a link to download one of my older kits. I would appreciate a comment if you snag.


Hugs!

Kitty




10 comments:

Pink Cake Plate said...

Lovely!! Thamk you for sharing
!! I am just learning to scrap in PSP and hope to someday create as you have!! Good Luck and wishing you creative thoughts!!!

KrisG said...

Beautiful! I'm in the process of downloading your kit but the preview looks fab! I love the colors. Thank you!

Unknown said...

Very cute kit!

Unknown said...

This kit looks sooo cute!!! I wish this type of scrapbooking had been around when my girls were little, but that hasn't stopped me!! I'm making them now, I took a LOT of pictures when they were growing up. I also have 1 granddaughter, and I'm expecting my 2nd grandson in June. Do you know where I might find some really cute "Little Boy Baby things"?
Nancy Lynn
ps I know it is my business--but I wish you used 4share instead of Rapidshare! Without an acct it takes for EVER to download a couple of things. Sorry
I love the things you share with us, forgive me my bi*%$N please!
Sending Love

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch Kitty! It will look perfect with my 11yr old's pics. : )

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much.

Hifam said...

I love it!

This Girl said...

Very cute kit. You are very good at what you do!

Beta Bernardo said...

I just loved this kit!!
The colors are cute!!!
Thanks for share!!!
Little kisses.

Vestidadelmar said...

Very nice pink kit. Thanks for sharing.