Monday, March 17, 2008

9 of 30 Days of Freebies


I woke up yesterday with pain in my back right between my shoulder blades, and can't move or take a deep breath without causing a lot of pain. Hubby took me to the ER and we sat in the waiting room until about 8 PM and they never even called the first person back (this is a story for another day. You can bet I'll be bitching about it when I feel better). So I came home and went to bed. Woke up today and the pain is worse. I'm gonna call my doc today and see if I can get an appt. Dunno what it is, but I had pleuresy (sp?) last fall and this feels like the same thing, except it's in my back instead of my chest. Figures I'd be sick while hubby is out of town. When these kids see a weakness, they use it.


Anyway, it's Spring Break this week, so I'll be pulling my hair out by the weekend. They've already started asking if their friends can come over. I'm telling you they've got the crazies, especially my teenager who seems to think that spring break makes all groundings and/or punishments null and void. Well, we'll just see about that, my pretties ::insert evil laugh here::


Today's freebie is the lower case alpha to match the ones you've gotten the last 2 days. Tomorrow we'll start on the 2nd alpha included with this kit. You can snag it on Rapidshare or 4Shared. Be sure to check the previous 8 days to grab the other parts of this kit while they're still available! They will be removed as needed to clear space on my 4Shared account. Send your friends here to grab them as well, but please, no hotlinking! And if you download, please leave a comment either here or on 4shares. Thanks!


Hugs!

Kitty

0 comments: