Monday, March 24, 2008

Day 16 of 30 Days of freebies


Hope everyone had a great Easter yesterday. This freebie should have been posted on Easter, but, um, wasn't. My fault. Again.

Hubby is spending the day on the couch. He got sick last week, and didn't get to lie around and be babied like he usually is because of my grandfather's death. So he sucked it up and spent the last 3 days helping me and my family. I figured he'd be over the sniffles by now, but apparently he realized that he never got to be a baby, so today he's on the couch moaning and groaning. It's bad enough when he's really sick, but this is getting a bit ridiculous. But he's a man, so I guess it's to be expected. Never met a man that didn't turn into a baby at the first sign of a runny nose or sore throat. He's worse than the kids...at least with them I have to MAKE them lie on the couch. Normally the kids make a miraculous recovery about 10 minutes after the school bus has run in the mornings. And I spend the rest of the day telling them they better look sick or I'm taking them to school.

Anyway, you can grab today's freebie Here on Rapidshare or Here on 4Shared. Be sure to send your friends here so they can grab them too!

Hugs!
Kitty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the goodies! So sorry about your grandfather.

You need to get hubby some really awful tasting medicine to take ... bet he's better in no time.

Worth a try!

Aunt Anne

Sharon said...

Hope he gets better soon. Thank you for the lovely goodies.