Friday, March 28, 2008

20 of 30 Days of Freebies


Hi gang! I'm so sorry to be MIA, but I finally got my new computer. (YAY!) I ordered it from Dell on Tuesday of this week, and can you believe it arrived yesterday? If I had been in a hurry for the damn thing, it would have taken them weeks to get it here. So anyway, I've been transfering files from my old computer, trying to get programs installed, and customizing everything to make it all pretty. I did finally get my scrap files transfered but I haven't installed Winrar yet, so as soon as that's done and I can zip up files I'll catch up from the day I missed. I already had this one done since it will be the last one in the Overlays folder, but you'll have to wait on the others. I'll be sharing tags next, so be ready for those :)

And if you haven't already snagged the folders to help you organize this kit, you can grab them Here on Rapidshare or Here on 4Shared.


I love my new computer but I absolutely HATE setting it up. I could have made it easy and just transfered everything from the old computer over to this one, but there was so much junk on it that I just didn't want to clutter this one up. Kinda like moving into a new house, you have to bring some of your things that you just can't li ve without, but then you wonder WHY you still have that jumpsuit from the 1980's and those fake flowers that have turned brown from dust. Not to mention the boxes and boxes of junk that you always meant to put in a yard sale but never quite got around to it. I guess you know what I mean. So now I'm doing it the hard way and just moving a few things at a time. And the couple of programs I tried to tranfer didn't work right so I'll have to reinstall all my software anyway. But now I have plenty of ram and lots of room to install PSP, Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, and all those other goodies that you just can't live without. Anyone know what else is a must? I know there are lots of graphics programs out there that I've never tried, and I don't want to miss out on anything! LOL

Anyway, today's freebie can be downloaded Here on Rapidshare or Here on 4Shared. Feel free to share my blog link with others who might want to snag!

Hugs!
Kitty

0 comments: