Monday, November 10, 2008

Snow Clouds, Element Script, and a Few Ramblings












Hi gang! I just wanted to give you a heads up that I've added new products to the store. The first one is my newest kit, Snow Clouds, which has some great colors that would work prefectly for those winter pictures. Come on, you know you have some! Be sure to also grab the glitter tiles...these match the Snow Clouds kit perfectly and work great to fill your text or a variety of items. And, for those of you who want to create your own scraps, my newest script is commercial use OK and will help you create 4 different elements! You choose your own colors to match your kits! You can get all 3 items in the stores at Memory Junkies or at Scrap Happiness.



Now that the commercials are over...I haven't complained about hubby in a while. I haven't been feeling well today, and no matter how many layers of clothes I piled on, I just couldn't get warm. I stay bundled up on the couch most of the day, and right after supper I grabbed my newest JD Robb book and piled up in the bed. I don't think I even finished the first paragraph before I fell asleep.


So at about 11 PM hubby woke me up tugging on my socks. Apparently I had fallen asleep bundled up like a bag lady. He got me undressed, put my jammies on me (his choice of jammies, so you can use your imagination), and asked how I was feeling. My head was killing me, and my whole body was hurting. He got me some medicine and a glass of water, and I told him I thought he was very sweet to take care of me, especially since when I'm sick he usually makes immediate plans to leave town.


I had slept all evening, so he cleaned up the kitchen, bathed the kids and put them to bed, and when I went to check on them I saw that he had even made them clean their rooms and lay out their clothes for school tomorrow. All this, and then he undressed me, put on my pajamas, gave me medicine, and even marked my place in my book before placing it on the nightstand. Now was it my fault that I had my poor, sick brain in overdrive trying to figure out what he'd done wrong that he was trying to make up for? I didn't have to wait long, because as soon as I layed back down, he snuggled up to me and started giving me The Rub.


Of course I couldn't keep my mouth shut. It was an "Aha!" moment. I can be a real idiot sometimes. Being sick, it would have been one of those times when I got a full body massage, which I REALLY could have used. But oh no, I have to open my mouth and say something stupid like "So that's why you were so nice!"


So here I sit, in my black lace nightie covered up by my nice warm housecoat, blogging instead of snuggling up to my hubby. He's gonna be even more pissed in the morning when he sees that I've blogged about it. But come on honey, you've been married to me for many years....did you really think I'd be able to keep my mouth shut?

0 comments: