Monday, March 24, 2008

17 of 30 Days of Freebies


Hubby's boss called, said they had to hit the road tomorrow. Hubby jumped up and started packing, and has been getting ready all afternoon and evening. I asked the lazy bum to take out the trash earlier, and he moaned and groaned that he was sick, he didn't feel good, blah blah blah. I've got a mind to call his boss back and tell him that hubby's on his death bed and won't be at work the rest of the week. Except that he hardly SOUNDED sick when his boss called him. I swear he's gotta be the biggest baby I know. He can lie around and whine, but he won't take medicine and he won't go to the doctor. Best I can figure is he just wants to make my life miserable. Next time he gets sick I'm gonna turn the tables on him. Make him babysit all day, that'll fix him. Especially if I wait until the kids are sick too.

Anyway, today's freebie is the elements in the sample to the right. You can snag them Here on Rapidshare or Here on 4Shared. This should complete your Peachy Fantasy Elements folder. If you need the folders you can snag them on Rapidshare or 4Shared. Please leave a comment if you snag them, and be sure to send your friends HERE to grab them...no hotlinking please!


Hugs!

Kitty

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this gift. Lovely pieces today. Hope you have a great day!

Aunt Anne

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the next pieces of this beautiful kit!

Sharon said...

Love the pearly pins!