Wednesday, March 26, 2008

18 of 30 Days of Freebies

Do any of you play in Poker tournaments? I joined my first tournament last night, and I guess I did OK, for my first time. I placed 242 out of over 2278. We each started out with 1500 chips, and at my table I soon had a little over $4000, then they switched my tables. At the new table I was the little fish in the pond, everyone else had over $10,000. I didn't like that. I was perfectly happy taking the money of people I had been getting along with. I was learning their habits, who only bet high when they were bluffing, and who didn't bluff. And then they screw it all up by making me play with a new set of strangers. So I made the best of it, and started learning these players, and just when I was starting to know a little about them, I got moved again. Now how fair is that? That's like telling your kids "What? You're actually learning something in school?? Well we'll have to put you in a different school and see if we can fix that."

Anyway, today's freebies are the overlays in the preview. You can grab them on Rapidshare or 4Shared. Please leave a comment if you snag!

Hugs!
Kitty

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for today's gift! Hope you ended up getting to keep alot of that money!

Aunt Anne

Anonymous said...

First of all: CONGRATULATIONS on your creativity. This is a gorgeous kit.

Second: a huge THANK YOU for your generosity in sharing your work with us.

Finally: will there be a DAY 17?

Rebeca

Anonymous said...

thank you once again.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

janos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Thank you!