Sunday, March 9, 2008

Day 1 of 30 - Peachy Fantasy Freebies!

Yay! More Freebies!



This is one of my older kits but it's one that I've never offered in it's entirety for free. It's also my favorite kit. I will divide it up over the next 30 days for your snagging pleasure. If anyone would like to make layouts or quickpages with this kit to post on your own blogs, please let me know as I would like to link to your page!




Today's freebie includes the lace-edged ribbons shown below. The previews shown above is a sample of what you will be getting over the next 30 days. If you snag, please leave a comment! I've changed the comments to accept them anonymously, so no excuses! Also, be sure to grab these right away because I can't promise they will stay available long!

Enjoy!
~Kitty

Download from 4Shared -OR- Rapidshare

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

I downloaded both days this morning and wanted you to know these are some of my favorite colors! Thanks so much for sharing!!

Suzanne

PS: I use RapidShare so I had to come back to your lovely blog to post a comment :-)

Anonymous said...

thank you for the share

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! Smiles Debbiejw

Anonymous said...

Love the colors! Can't wait to get the whole kit-and-kaboodle!

Sharon said...

Found your blog just now. Thanks for sharing such a huge kit. I am glad to see the first links still working so I can catch up!