Friday, April 4, 2008

Finally....Day 30!!


Here it is gang....the 30th and final day! And amazingly I finished it in, what, about 40 days? I tell ya, things just never go like you expect them to.
Now what am I gonna do with my free time? Conserve internet usage, I guess, and work offline quite a bit on new graphics. Plus, since the new phone books have come out the phone has been ringing off the hook with customers who want estimates. So I guess I'll have plenty to do to stay busy. But it just won't be the same ::sniff sniff::


Ha...like I won't have anything to say. Me? Right. I've gotta have somewhere to complain about hubby, the kids, the employees, mom, and life in general. Doesn't everyone? If I held it all inside, it would just lie there and grow and fester, until one day hubby will wake up, roll over, his hand will accidentally brush against me....and I'll grab the noisy alarm clock that just won't stop ringing and beat the hell out of him with it. So see? Blogging is good for me. It probably isn't good for you to be reading it. But if I were seeing a therapist he would probably encourage me to keep blogging. And then he'd secretly remove all the alarm clocks from his office.


Grab today's final freebie Here on Rapidshare or Here on 4Shared. Hope you all have enjoyed collecting this one as much as I've enjoyed bringing it to you! Well, I haven't enjoyed all the internet trouble lately, but you know what I mean. I already have another mega kit in the works, I just haven't decided what I will do with it yet. Plus, Scrapkit Challenge has posted the new colors for April (oops, I missed the deadline for those darn papers), so I'll probably play around with those and toss something out here for you. So keep dropping by, you never know what you'll find or what I'll be bitching about :)


Hugs!

Kitty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful creation. I love reading your blog with or without giveaways and hope you will keep writing. After all, I don't think they'd let you blog from prison!!!

Aunt Anne

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing! This is such a beautiful kit!