Monday, December 1, 2008

Back from the Caribbean!





I just had to add a little video of the girls dancing aboard the Fantasy. We had a wonderful time, and the girls really enjoyed the trip!


However, after further discussion, hubby and I have decided that we'll wait until they're older before taking them on another cruise. We thanked God every single day for Camp Carnival! But we enjoyed taking them to see and do things they'd never experienced before, especially Brooke because she was old enough to understand the experience and was ready to go again as soon as we got home (not to mention the fact that we didn't have to constantly keep her entertained on the entire trip lol).


I'll post some pics as soon as I have a chance. I've been spending some time cleaning out some older files today and have found several freebies for you, so I'll get some of those posted as well within the next couple of days.


I hope everyone had a fun and safe Thanksgiving! It's really great to be home!


Hugs!


Kitty

0 comments: