Monday, December 8, 2008

Freebies from Alexe and Cazzie

Two members of my awesome Creative Team, Cazzie and Alexe, have been busy putting together some quickpages for you using a variety of kits by Litterbox Creations. Since there are several that I want to show you, I've kept the previews small. The details are difficult to see, but if you visit these ladies' blogs you will better see what an awesome job they've done! I hope you enjoy them!




This one is from Cazzie, using my newest Snow Clouds Kit.
You can grab it HERE



From Cazzie, using Peachy Fantasy.
Grab it HERE!

These two are also from Cazzie, using Cherry-Vanilla Ice Cream.
Grab them HERE


The following quickpages were made by Alexe and you can grab them HERE on her blog!


Using Italian Cottage:

Using Snow Clouds:

Cherry-Vanilla Ice Cream:

Very nice job ladies!

If you visit Alexe and Cazzie, be sure to leave them some love so they know you stopped by!

Hugs!

Kitty

0 comments: