Monday, December 8, 2008

A New Award!


I am very honored to receive this award from Bev over at Popcorn Alley. It is called the "Proximidade Award" or "Friendship Around the World Award." Originally this award was written in spanish, but it translates to highlight blogs that are pleasing or special in some way, and also to extend the hand of friendship around the world.


Now I must pass it on to 8 blogs. The following blogs are very special to me, and I want to acknowledge and thank each of you by presenting you with this award.


Cazzie at Cazzie's Scraps
Shelle from Shellez Creations


There are many other blogs that also belong on this list, but I could only list 8 of them. A very special thank you goes to the wonderful ladies from the Litterbox Creations Creative Team. I couldn't list all of you, but you ALL deserve an award for working so hard to make sure Litterbox Creations provides quality products. Thank you ladies!


Hugs!
Kitty

0 comments: